Friday, 15 July 2005

Salty eggs.

It was so hot the past couple of days, that one of the guys told me that his salty eggs would be ready to be eaten soon. It sounds funnier in Chinese. In English, it just sounds very vulgar. But it was funny when he said it and I almost died of laughter.

I am trying to pack and have, very obviously, given up. If there's anything I hate it's packing. Honestly. It is such a hassle and it is so hard to just pack. I can't think of what to chuck. And I just can't be arsed. I need an assistant just to help me pack. I don't even care about having too much to do and whatevers. I only want someone to help me pack. I HATE PACKING. ARGHARGHARGH!!!

Life has been so hectic here that I am looking forward to SLEEP. I unfortunately don't have much chance to sleep. I'm so darn tired. I work Sunday... and will have a massively crazy week. We shoot on some island off Sai Kung and I frigging live in Sheung Wan. I am so going to move to Tseung Kwan O for the week. But that just means... MORE PACKING... help me someone.

Fireworks. Celebrating our last day here. Listening to depresing music. Unwilling to go out and have a good time. Refuse to budge. I wish I were going to Shanghai. Or really, anywhere I could crash and sleep for three years. Or five. This last week is going to be so crazy.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tim. I'm looking forward to having a good time tomorrow night. I'm so not looking forward to work on Sunday. ARGHNESS.

Okay. I'm whinging. Enough of that. Back to the packing.

God bless.

No comments: