Sunday, 11 June 2006

Beginning of the end...!!

Argh! I very rarely watch this much football - England then Sweden then Argentina. I'm so proud of Trinidad & Tobago!!!

Anyway... the French Open mens' singles final is tomorrow (uh... tonight actually) and there's no place showing it because the world cup is on every channel. And I have been waiting for this final (Federer vs. Nadal) for... well since the French Open began. I am not amused, and can only blame myself for not having cable TV. Hai. If I ever get my own place, I will have cable and now and all the rest of it. Hmph.

(For those who aren't in Hong Kong, 'now' is um... now broadband tv, which has ESPN and Star Sports, as well as HBO and MTV and BBC World and all that jazz...)

It's the beginning of the end because with the world cup, now my sleeping habits are going to be ruined until at least July. Blame not the world cup, sayeth my ex. Hahahaha. It's true. I don't sleep until daylight anyway. Unless I have work.

Speaking of work! I got asked whether I want to work in China on a movie till early August. I said yes, but now I've got to be approved. If I get approval, then I leave next week (asap really). But I'm going to the same place I was at last year (Hengdian) which is not a particularly nice place I have to say. Oh well. It's a job, I'm not complaining. The scary thing though, is that I've never worked in this position before. Argh! Scary! But then, that's why they probably won't approve my application for the job, despite references...

Well. All in God's hands. Wherever He wants me to be...

Better sleep now, else I won't get up for church... knowing me and my terrible sleeping habits...

God bless! God save the Queen! Go England!!!

No comments: