
Great.
Going to sleep now. Hopefully this darned neck of mine will be better by tomorrow. As if *eyes roll* My only consolation is that I have no work. As if that's any consolation because it means my brokeness will endure and my homelessness will too. ARGH.
God bless :D
(P.S. Stupid Ashley Cole on the line and unable to clear that last goal though I have to say the draw was fair because in truth England were lucky not to concede more than two and yay to Steven Gerrard for scoring (and for clearing on the line earlier on) although yayyer to the amazing Joe Cole (he's a West Ham boy!!!!!) for the goal and for the cross that went to Gerrard! Yay Joe Cole! Yays Yays Yays! Okay. England'd better play better soon. And not just play better in one half for goodness sakes *shakes head* *eyes roll*)
P.P.S.
Oh yeah, I forgot to thank one and all for the prayers that went on while I was in the executive lounge of the New World Renaissance Hotel meeting with the Head of Production and Development I think it was, of this big entertainment company in Beijing. God does answers prayers: the most worried I think was not being able to understand the man, but it turns out he's from Taiwan so our conversation went on pretty much fine. Not that my Mandarin was very good. I kept slipping up I was so nervous wahahahahahahahahaaa. The interview went so bad that my friend - who recommended me for the post, and is very optimistic, and was pretty sure I'd get hired - didn't tell me the usual, Don't worry, it'll be alright. Hahahahahaha. Oops.
A couple of people did come and ask how the interview went, and I thank them for the concern. When I told them I sucked, most of their replies were, Liar! Ahem. Uh, no. Hahahaha.
Okay. Bed time. I can't believe that not only is my sister on TV almost every night and all my friends think she kicks butt, but she also has saved enough money to buy a MacBook and to frigging fly to England this weekend. What on earth...?!?!?
HMPH.
God bless! God save the Queen! Go England! Heh... (Go Korea too!!!) And apologies for the overly long postscript hahahaha...

No comments:
Post a Comment