Thursday, 15 June 2006

can't sleep.

I think it's because I'm thinking too much (more accurately, that would be totally stressed out) about jobs and futures and stuff like that. Funny how I actually stress more when I have more than one job offer, less when I'm jobless. Or maybe I'm just saying that now because I don't remember how stressed out I was back then.

Oh well. Strange how I seem to expect God to give me one path to walk and that's it. And when other choices come up, I'm totally confused and thrown into a chaotic fit that leads to much lack of sleep such as now.

The other reason I can't sleep is because I keep replaying the dream that showed up in my unconcious state last night... I dreamt I met Jay Chou, and he kissed me on the neck!!!!

WAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

God bless :D

1 comment:

annong said...

interesting dream Dav!