So after the heartwrenching Japan game, we all got together again tonight to watch first the Korea game then the France game and finally the Brazil game. I have no idea how I'm going to get up for work but hey :D I have never seen a more heartwrenching (it's too early in the morning to think of synonyms okay!) game than the Japan one, and I felt so bad for the boys on the pitch... Aiyah!!
Anyway, I am mostest happiest to see Linnet's new post - I'm sorry I didn't get to it earlier. Work has been hectic, I have been lazy. Heh. So since I was among those who got mentioned, here's my 'Four' post:
1. Four jobs:
a. bartender
b. salesgirl at a major bookstore
c. assistant head usher in a touring circus
d. personal assistant to renowed director and action choreographer
2. Four things I wish I'd done earlier:
a. studied harder at school (copied word for word from Linnet's post but it's true)
b. learnt to drive
c. gone skiing... or snowboarding
d. started saving up!!!
3. Four places I have lived:
a. London
b. Singapore
c. Hong Kong
d. um... Shanghai?
4. Four countries I have been to:
a. New Zealand
b. Japan
c. Spain
d. Quebec - oops, I meant Canada
5. Four countries I would like to visit:
a. Switzerland
b. Cayman Islands
c. Thailand
d. Czech Republic
6. Four of my favourite dishes:
a. my mum's soup... actually, most of her dishes...
b. champs, mash, whatever you call it - esp with cheeeeeeese... yummy!!
c. risotto
d. eggs florentine
7. Four sites I visit daily:
a. uk.yahoo.com
b. news.bbc.co.uk
c. www.soccernet.com
d. www.joblo.com
8. Four software applications I cannot live without:
a. firefox
b. msn messenger
c. itunes
d. iphotos
9. Four things I'll never forget:
a. Julien
b. being baptized in Repulse Bay and the plaque outside the temple
c. Ibiza
d. four years on Tung Street
10. I tag:
hahahahahahahaha... err... I think Linnet's tagged everyone already heh.
Good night. God bless :D
And GO KOREA!!!!
Wednesday, 14 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's true, I really wished I studied harder at school! Ah, regrets! :P I did not know you were a soccer fan!!! When are you coming to VC?
Post a Comment