I just went through my Yahoo! email account which I used while I was working on DOA. From pre-production... to shooting... to post. Good gracious. I've deleted ten months of emails. Good gracious. It's strange, I miss those good old days. Carefree and not having to give a shiet. Currently it's not like that anymore. The attitude has changed. It's now an arrogant *sigh* I don't want to be an assistant anymore. I never used to be like that. Honestly. *eyes roll*
Sometimes I really don't know whether I change for the better or the worse. In my head, the argument against would be, Well, you gotta have some ambition in life, can't just stay stagnant you know. But... I dunno.
Gonna sleep now. Well done Spain for scoring three (well two plus penalty) in the space of what... fifteen/twenty minutes? Good grief.
God bless :D
Tuesday, 20 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment