Monday, 19 June 2006

my good gracious.

So I didn't go to church today. And I didn't go to church last week. I hope this isn't becoming a trend. It was completely accidental today - totally lost track of time. I went to see some pure bred grey cats (gosh they were... err, are... gorgeous, especially fell in love with one who looked like a raccoon... well her tail was raccoony) and by the time I left it was 6:30. The devil has some sneaky ways I tell you.

I have a job interview tomorrow. Well, in 12 hours and 37 minutes to be precise. Argh. I am so nervous. Honestly. It's been a long while since I been this nervous.

I'd wanted to see all three of today's matches but ended going home before the Korea game. They are now down one nil (have been down since the eighth minute actually) and I am quite upset. Argh. GO KOREAAAAAAA!!!

Gotta sleep. I'm so glad that Dear Jane have finally finished all their songs. Hurry and get the album out...!!!

God bless. Pray for my interview tomorrow... pray that I will be able to understand the guy (he only speaks Mandarin and he's from Beijing... I've never talked to any Beijingers before, let alone be job interviewed. ACK!). ARGH. I don't even have anything to wear and my hair looks awful... OH FOR GOODNESS SAKES. If God wants me to go, the job will be mine regardless :D and if God doesn't want me to go then I could be perfect and still not get the job. ARGH. Hahahahahaha...

Okay. Good night. God bless :D

No comments: